Sunday, June 24, 2012

A whole week...



A whole week between stamping sessions...man these 10 hours days are grueling sometimes...but I chose not to work yesterday and get all my errands done so that I could play today...Here is what I have come up with so far...I used the ColorQ challenge as a jumping off point again...I really like the color combos they choose and it give me someplace to start...Here is the color combo for this week...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh_ZRmzu4a6nEgObxr6DxIwuo_qjzWlvdpieP2w1IVPseFrGjxYdy0Lv6z5lLnf5EL7fGlMp3wZ52_dzaapueuAkvza2snGoQAzSWC2p63GGb-rL0Muy55VjxCnlWikBPUVk6O5kJhK1yo/s1600/cqc142.jpg
And here is my fabulous creation...using some of the new things that I received on Friday from SU!

I had a bit of a difficult time with the color combo...but I FINALLY hit on something that I liked...

Here is a closer look at the details...


No comments: