Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Feel Better Soon!!

Well...got home from work today and guess what was waiting for me in my Stamp Studio...my July Stampin' Success and the NEW HOLIDAY Seasonal Catalog...I waited patiently to open it as Colleen had dinner on the table...but once dinner was over...I came in and called my Momma first thing...you see we have a ritual...when ever the new catalog or minis come out...we call each other and peruse it together over the phone...hashing out what we like...don't like...HAVE to HAVE...so I got through and then HAD TO WAIT some more...she had company and made me wait...so a bit later she called and we perused the new Seasonal Catalog together...can't wait to order out of it...but it is gonna have to wait as I haven't even ordered anything out of the new catalog yet...but SOON...I will be placing my order...REALLY SOON...then I got the hankerin' to stamp...so this is what I made...I made it for my daughter Kaitlyn...she is stationed in England...I just dropped her off at the airport this last Saturday to go back...she had been home on leave for two weeks...and as soon as she got back...she got SICK...so I know this wouldn't get to her...before she started to feel better...so I am sending it to her electronically...just like this...so KAITLYN...THIS IS FOR YOU...and I hope you FEEL BETTER SOON!

Here it is...I think it turned out REALLY cute!

Here is a closer look at the flower...

No comments: